Saturday, February 5, 2011

let it shine

One of my dear friends, Nancy, is an amazing photographer, crafter, artist, mother, friend, wife... Therapist, etc.! She's so much fun to be around. Her laugh & excitement for life is extremely contagious. No Joke! She made the rooster chicks a 2011 calender for Christmas that we're in love with. Thanks Nancy so so much! Here's one of her photos in the calender. I love the texture, color & I especially love that it's artichokes. I could see this image blown up in a kitchen. Definitely something to talk about... Or done as an oil painting in a living room. I think this photo has a future... Hmmm where else could it go? Nancy Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve {inside joke} you're an amazing woman! We love you to pieces!!!!!!! Thanks for being a rooster chick & great photo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Alex, for making me shine!
    I love all the Rooster chicks so much,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete