Thursday, January 20, 2011

girly... gone industrial

Remember this post {here}... Well, we are 99% done with this bathroom. Just a few finishing touches need to go in & wa la we're all done. This project has been so much fun for me because it's taken me out of my traditional box. Always an adventure... Definitely challenging... But, fully rewarding for me as a designer!

{before... in progress}
This bathroom is for two adorable little girls.
Of course we had to incorporate pink! That was a must on the list...
Doesn't the rustic rooster's Ryan step stool look fabulous in Pink. Shhh we won't let little man Ryan know he's gone girly {lol}!

Take a peek at this...

{before hardware was installed}
Industrial pulls for an amazing art cabinet...
This pieces was custom designed to store all the girls art supplies.


{close up of pulls}


Gotta love their armoires too...

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I want that to be my bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just found you! I LOVE the bathroom! I'm off to read more. Check out our post 'It all started with a leak' (We heart penny tiles too!)
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete