Sunday, February 7, 2010

tell all

Back to my Oprah moment: I did it... Got the skinny jeans yesterday & went out on the town with the hubby that night. He's actually more truthful & honest with me than anyone I know {besides mom}... So I asked the question:

Alexandra: What do you think {of the jeans & boots}?
Sean: Wow... You look really good! I like them a lot!
Alexandra: {blush/giggle}
Sean: Let's go, I'm hungry & want to go to dinner now...

I guess you just have to do it {try it}, keep your head up high & smile! Feels good to try something new... Now I have to train for a 1/2 marathon! I can do it! I'll let you know which one I pick to do...

:: don't you like how I took the picture... cut 1/2 my leg off in the mirror {makes me look a little thinner... ha ha ha} ::

3 comments:

  1. Looking good!! I am still debating skinny jeans...soon it will be summer and I won't have to make a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!!! you can also wear those boots with reg. jeans rolled up mid-way.....good for you, A! xoxoA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions... When will it stop! Ha Ha! I pulled the trigger & did it! I know summer will be here & I will be the only one still in Skinny Jeans... Everyone will ask, “What’s wrong with her! She's sweating its so hot out!" Story of my life... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...