Tuesday, April 23, 2024

inspired by the calm, cool sea...

 

via Dwell


There may still be a few clouds in the sky and a slight chill in the air, but as I sit here sipping my coffee and contemplating a fast-approaching summer, I am inspired by the calm, cool sea. In my dreams I am walking along the shore, searching for shells, and watching the dolphins as they jump and play in the ocean...

This is the perfect time to get your home summer-ready for all the sun, fun, food, and family that the season will bring! 


Visit us at our COASTAL ALLEY SALE, 
SATURDAY, MAY 4thfrom 9AM-11AM 
to find the treasures that will make your space the coastal haven of your dreams (including nautical paintings like the ones pictured above)...

In the alley behind the old Rustic Rooster storefront.
930 South Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

See you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment