Monday, March 4, 2024

rooster update

 

OK I need to tell you all something... 

This was a hard decision to make… But I’ve decided to pull out of the Antique Mall in Encinitas. I realized I had too much on my plate & I wanted to focus more on my interior design, coastal alley warehouse sales & our online shop.

As my dad would say, it’s just a business transaction. Make your decision & move on. It’s not that big of a deal. Things happen for a reason & you’re doing what you’re supposed to do. OK dad I’m trusting you! 

It was a hard decision to make…  I absolutely loved our little space & all of the employees. They were wonderful & so much fun, but I need to focus on other things right now.

I’m adding a feature on our website where you can schedule an appointment to come in to shop our warehouse. I’ve already started doing it & it’s great! 




No comments:

Post a Comment