Wednesday, April 19, 2023

7 days a week


How nice is it that you can shop the rustic rooster 7 days a week... And not worry if you can or can not make our next Coastal Alley S A L E! By the way you don't want to miss those S A L E's because I have something new up my sleeve for the next one... And it will be BIG! But, I really want you all to be able to have endless access to our fabulous finds! I've decided to make a list of reasons why you should shop the rustic rooster at our new booth in the Antique Mall here in Encinitas...


1.) Need a quick gift... Actually any gift {birthday, housewarming, christmas, hostess gift, thank you gift... etc.}!

2.) Need something to freshen up your home!

3.) Need furniture and accessories for a design client!

4.) Need some classic Blue & White pottery!

... OR you just want to get out & see our space & enjoy!


I've been going to the space everyday to check in and clean it... So if you see me say, HI!  Plus, new items are added daily. 

* V I S I T * 
Antique Mall
211 South El Camino Real, Suite A
Encinitas, CA 92024

* H O U R S *
Monday - Saturday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm





No comments:

Post a Comment