Thursday, September 1, 2022

little designer tip {from me}

I know you all are going to think I'm c r a z y... But I need you to trust me on this one! Please, don't be afraid of white slipcovered furniture. I'm so serious! White slipcovers are amazing! All you need to do is use bleach and bam your slipcover's are back to normal and clean as a whistle. Here's what I do... I spray shout on the stained are, then I throw them in the wash and add bleach... Then do a regular wash cycle. Once my slipcovers are washed {and still wet}, I inspect where the stain was... Always double check to see if the stain has come out. If not spray the area again... wait a little bit and then wash with bleach again. I like to airdry my slipcovers so they don't shrink. Try it... You will love it once you bleach them & they look like brand new again!

 Hope you all enjoyed my designer tip of the day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment