Saturday, June 11, 2022

pure porch heaven...

 Now that school is out... Y E S and summer is finally here, Its time to take a moment and enjoy your porch {any outdoor living space}. Even if it's for a brief minute... It's so important to do so! You can soak up all that quiet time to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul! Pure porch heaven I'm going to call it from now on! lol Of course I was starting to go down a rabbit whole on Pinterest... So I played a little game and just said, "4 and no more {could only select 4 pictures fast}!" Here are 4 porches that I adore. The lanterns, barn light, fresh potted flowers, rocking chair and even the fabulous table and umbrella.... Truth, I can go on and on about porches! Hope you all enjoy your porch this summer... It truly is a little slice of heaven! 




{all pictures from rustic rooster Pinterest... h e r e}




No comments:

Post a Comment