Wednesday, July 7, 2021

pool house perfection...


via JK Interior Living



via Wall Street Journal



via Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles



via Dandridge Sterne



It has been a bit warm lately (the understatement of the century), and I don't know about you, but getting into the pool is all that I have been thinking about! If you have a pool of your very own, consider yourself lucky. Its like being on vacation without even having to leave home! And although the pool itself is wonderful, lately, I've also been dreaming about the perfect pool house.

So I don't have a pool, and therefore no need for a pool house. Details... A girl can dream! But if I ever were to have one, I would want a cozy one that could serve several purposes (changing room, lounge area, a guest room, storage, office, etc.). I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I have some time...












 

No comments:

Post a Comment