Wednesday, September 4, 2019

back to school



Salem, Massachusetts - August 2019
{Taylor 13 and Ryan 11}

It's crazy to think I have a 6th grader and an 8th grader. WOW... Kind of mind blowing! Yes, you do blink and in an instant they're getting so big... But I'm really trying to savor as many moments and make as many memories I can by traveling with them all over! The memories I have made with my kids are beyond priceless. I will never forget our adventures and look forward to many more to come... Even when they're in college and married with their own families! My adventures with my kids will never stop! I actually have to laugh when people say, "oh my I only have 10 more summers left with my kids!" Guess what friends I traveled so much with my parents during and even after college. They took us everywhere and still do! You have a choice... So make it with your kids! Included them forever! I know I sure will...  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment