Wednesday, September 19, 2018

garage doors

 


Q U E S T I O N... Why don't people focus on their garages and make them look pretty? Hmmm maybe the question really is, why don't garage door companies give more pretty options that aren't custom for the general consumer. I know garage doors can be pricy, but oh man if I were in that line of business I would be killing it! lol I guess what I'm trying to say is, I wouldn't give my customers only choice A, B and C... I would add D, E and F to the selections! For the same cost. Then if a customer wants to get supper fancy like a wood garage door, more windows or different style windows... etc. Then let the price go up, up and up! What do you think? Keep them simple or go crazy and make them pretty {cool}?!?! You all know my answer! What's yours... 



No comments:

Post a Comment