Friday, June 3, 2016

recharge



{Knott's Berry Farm 2016} 

I don't know about you, but I have moments where I literally lose it and realize I need to stop everything, recharge and have fun! It's not ok to take your frustrations out on the people you love the most. So when I get to the point where I'm not a nice mommy or I'm bitting off my nails... I know It's time to get out and play! For me all I need to do is just spend time with my little ones... And I become happy and whole again! So yesterday I stopped everything and took my kids to Knott's Berry Farm... I had tickets that I purchased a few months ago  so we decided to use them. Not going to lie that's not my first choice of excitement,  but they kids wanted to go! We laughed, we fought, we laughed some more {shhh fought a little more}... But over all the trip was once again an eye opening experience for me. It gave me time to listen to my little ones needs and for me to get out enjoy life {haha}! Seeing their happy faces at the end was all I needed! I think once every other week I need to do a recharge with my littles. I know they want to be with mommy more... And I definitely want to be when them more as well!  I call that a win, win in my books... {smile}! So my message to you all is... Get out and recharge so you can be happier and nicer to everyone around you! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment