Thursday, December 31, 2015

christmas vacation


 
















{all pictures from my personal and my business instagram accounts}

We played, we shopped, we had dinner parties, we baked christmas cookies, we snuggled, we loved, we slept in, we went to church, we fought, we took selfies, we ate good food {shhh we ate bad food}, we were lazy, we worked out,  we cried and we laughed a lot on our little Christmas vacation. Spending time with my family is the greatest gift that I can truly ask for. Ok not going to lie a tropical vacation would have been nice,  but I'll take this any day!  I feel so re-charged and I truly love it. Taking time away from my business and spending it with the ones who really give me a true reality check  in life... Is priceless! They tell me what I should and shouldn't do... They wake me up to what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right. I need to hear these things so I can make my own decision on how I need to improve myself and go forward in life... A nice reality check is what we all need! I sure know I've been dished {reality check} one in the last 2 and a half years... haha I hope you all had an amazing Christmas vacation with your family and friends. I know 2016 is going to definitely be the best year yet... 

cheers
Alexandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment