Monday, June 29, 2015

thankful



So if you had to make a list of 10 things you're so very thankful for... What would they be?  

  1. My children, Taylor and Ryan.
  2. My mothers love and true guidance.
  3. Having the best BFF ever to tell me when I'm being an absolute idiot and perfectly brilliant.
  4. Living in a little coastal town in  in San Diego.
  5. Working for myself and living the entrepreneurial dream.
  6. Being able to laugh and giggle all the time... Especially at myself.
  7. Never got a tattoo.
  8. I had a dad that lifted me up and made me want to be a better person in life. No joke he never put me down ever.
  9. That I can't lie and hurt people.
  10. That I could travel as a child with my family... And still love to travel as an adult! {many more adventures are in my future with me and my children} 

I could keep going on and on and on... But now it's your turn... Tell all!  

xoxo 
Alexandra 



No comments:

Post a Comment