Saturday, May 16, 2015

cool and refreshing







Wanting and doing are two totally different things in my opinion... I want this look! Don't you? Can't you just picture sitting on your porch with a cool and refreshing cocktail in your hand dreaming of  flowers blooming in your garden... Ahhhh I sure can {wink}! This entire look is so cool and refreshing to me... It screams chic! 

I think channeling your mind to do what you want and thinking extremely positive thoughts will lead you in the right direction of doing! Now back from our amazing vacation I'm on the road to doing! Well, at least I would like too... I opened my eyes up on this trip and saw what I definitely DO and DO NOT want. This look above to me, screams a calm and refreshing feeling. After walking around Disney World you want peace and simplicity. I love people watching... I wasn't judging, I was just taking mental notes for me, and only me. Seeing happy families absolutely warms my heart and seeing kids laughing with their parents also brings me extreme joy! I did see too much food eating that made me step back and quickly re-evaluate my food intake... {WOW}! But what I must understand is that my happiness is completely different than someone elses happiness. I accept that and will move on. So the above picture evokes my happiness and my inner peace.

I want to see what it's like for one week to only do, not talk about what you want... Only DO what you want! Do you think you can do that? hahaha I woke up so early this morning because i'm still on Florida time and decided to start my day off with a hot cup of coffee and a kick but attitude! It's time to start smiling and laughing more {hahahaha}!!!

How do you motivate yourself... I would love to hear about it! Is it books, pictures... movies... What?!?!?

xoxo 
Alexandra 

1 comment:

  1. Love these-especially the roses! You are right- completely refreshing. Having a positive attitude towards accomplishments is something that's been on my mind a lot lately, and I always enjoy hearing other's thoughts on this subject. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete