Saturday, April 11, 2015

new and old {interior design}







I don't know about you... But I love adding something old and something new to an interior space. It's definitely different and out of the box for me... So why not {wink}! I had the pleasure to work with a fabulous local family here in Encinitas. My client has the love for anthropology mixed in with the classics. Such a great combo. So I designed a simple traditional old farm table for the space and then added some modern metal Tolix chairs. Put two classic vintage captains chairs at either end to continue the pine  wood feel in the room. The combination actually was smooth and extremely comfortable for me. I do have say, I would try this in my home! Trying something new is a good thing! Do it... You just might like it! 

xoxo
Alexandra 

{To hire rustic rooster interior design team... Please contact us at 760.436.2171}  


No comments:

Post a Comment