Friday, February 6, 2015

listening {interior design}



Accessorizing for a client's home can be very personal... You're adding in objects that need to fit in and blend with their newly styled environment. You don't want to create a new life for the family... Like adding in objects that pretend they are something that they're not. Listening to a client is huge! You need to hear what they want... Not create what you want. Believe me sometimes I pretend it's my home and wish I could do X, Y and Z... But in fact that's just wrong {shhh a girl can dream right!?!?!}. So when I go to bed at night I try to imagine the space with accessories in it and then the next morning I start drawing, taking notes and then scouting for the goods... No joke I wish I could turn my brain off, but I don't think it will ever happen. Ahhh the life of an interior designer {smile}!
xoxo
Alexandra
{To hire rustic rooster design team... Please contact us at, 760.436.2171}

No comments:

Post a Comment