Thursday, January 15, 2015

hello 2015

 
 
Sorry for the radio silence... I got really sick and then we've been planning and plotting our office move. OMG its been a crazy few weeks for me. I'm better and now trying to focus on the new office space. It's looking fabulous!!!!! Mom and I decided to move our interior design team up to our front showroom. We will still have the retail store and our re-painting services... But we wanted to let everyone know that we are a boutique interior design firm. I think the combination is going to be fun... A definite change! But, as Martha Stewart would say... "It's a good thing!"  Stop by and say Hi! Its a little messy right now and we're in our workout clothes but we would love to see you all and chat! We welcome 2015 with open arms! 
 
xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment