Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




Mom & I hope you & your family had a wonderful Easter Sunday . . . !

Spending time with the family is our number one priority & love. Our day was filled with family, friends, love & laughter . . . & TONS of yummy food! I'm still full. Yesterday was such a gorgeous day . . . We were so happy the it wasn't raining so the kids cold hunt for Easter eggs. Perfect! Plus, I even got a little color on my face (much needed).

Come on in the rooster & let us know about your Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter! I LOVE the baskets btw. I use them for my fabric scraps. PS. I'm so glad you posted the name of Taylors preschool, because I was going to ask you....Yes, I'm already scoping schools out HAHA!

    ReplyDelete