Thursday, November 22, 2018

happy thanksgiving




{all photos are from rustic rooster pinterest... here}



Today is a day to reflect and truly think about what we are t h a n k f u l for...  Have you thought about what you are t h a n k f u l for? Have you taken a moment to think about all of that? Truly, there is so much we are t h a n k f u l for... "life, food, family, our children, mothers, nature, fathers, pets, our beds, the sky, makeup, clothes, money, computers, education, coffee, our freedom".... The list can go on and on and I think you get my point right now! So take that moment and think about what stands out for you! 



I have a little job for you all... Get a timer {of course if your not using it to cook your turkey} and set it for 5 minutes. That's it 5 minutes! Then get a piece of paper and pen... Sit down and start thinking of everything that you are t h a n k f u l for! I think you can spare 5 minutes on your own to do this. I guarantee you will open your eyes wide and realize so much... Plus, you will be rejuvenated after this little quiet time! Now,  I'm going to add a challenge to your 5 minute little job... Text, make a phone call, write a hand written note or say thank you in person to those you are t h a n k f u l for! 


Happy Thanksgiving all my blogger friends... I hope you have an amazing day!  I truly want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me all these years... I'm very t h a n k f u l for each and everyone of you! 


Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie



gobble gobble
A L E X A N D R A



No comments:

Post a Comment