Monday, January 1, 2018

2018




Have you made your 2018 new years resolutions yet? I sure did! Of course I wrote down the usual {the general must}... 

1.) Organize {all drawers/closets in my house}
2.) Read more books {1st complete the ones on my nightstand}
3.) Take cooking classes {cook things I never thought I would or could cook}
4.) Be kind to all {smile and help others each day}
5.) Eat healthier {cut as many carbs out as I can}
6.) Save more money {stash as much away as I can}
7.) Travel more {go to places I've never been before}
8.) Try new things {do things I never thought I would do}
9.) Shower my kids with affection {kiss, hug and tell them I'm so thankful for them}
10.) Eliminate {cleanse of all unwanted things}
11.) Exercise {push myself harder}
12.) Journal {get it all out on paper... For me to visual see}

But this year I've added a few N E W things to my usual musts...

VOLUNTEER
- Sign up for Meals on Wheels {already did}
- Sign up with my kids for Feed America

SHOOTING RANGE
- Want to learn 
{you should always be knowledgeable and prepared in case of an emergency}

1/2 MARATHON
- I want to run a 1/2 marathon

BE DEPT FREE 
- Pay my car off in 2 years


I hope you all have a fabulous new year!  Hello 2018... Lets do this! 












No comments:

Post a Comment