Saturday, April 18, 2015

little birdie



Ok... For the last few weeks a little bird has been tapping on my window and my mothers. It's the most adorable little bird we have ever seen... It flies around the house and taps on certain windows then calmly goes away. He will look at you, tilt his head like he's saying hi & then flies away!  It's so cute!  I don't know about you, but I believe it's my father saying hello I'm here with you all. You have nothing to worry about... Ever since we closed the rooster's storefront he's been here. I know he comes in peace. At first I thought {omg} is here to take someone away to heaven... That thought quickly left my mind. I know he comes to just give us a sign that no matter what he will always be here through thick and thin. I believe I've told you all before, but through all the unfortunate things that have happened to my family in the last 3 years... We've actually gotten closer than ever. No one realizes how special a family bond really is... I cherish my family to pieces! Not going to lie we've had our moments {big time}, but if you have love in your heart you will come out as winners in the end and closer than ever! 

Today is the 2 year anniversary of my fathers passing. It's crazy how time flies by so fast... Question do you all believe in messages or signs from the departed? I sure do... I talk with my dad every night still. Hi dad {wink}! Like right now the little birdie is tapping at my back window... OMG!  I'll go over and say hi... He'll look at me and then slowly fly away. He did go in my office... My mom says thats good luck! 

Well, hello dad... I love your new wings! Miss you like crazy!  

xoxo 
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment