Wednesday, January 21, 2015

it's all about you...



I don't know about you... But when I dream of a piece of furniture in my head for a client or even for myself... Somehow I can never find it. If I do it's either the wrong color or size {so frustrating}. So of course instead of killing myself and running around town  trying to find that one piece, I have it customized. I love being able to create something from start to finish. Picking the color, size, style and even the hardware is so fun for me! I guess the point of this post is to let you all know... If you're in the same boat as me or know of someone that needs that special piece. Stop by the rooster and let us help you create your dream piece. Bring in measurements and a picture... It doesn't hurt to just get a quote!
xoxo
Alexandra


{To hire rustic rooster interior design team... Please contact us at 760.436.2171}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment