Thursday, January 22, 2015

fbi {interior design}




Trying to figure out what a client wants is kind of like being a slight FBI agent... You need to ask who, what, when, where and why. I've been known to be kind of good at that {wink}. I love asking questions... Not to be nosey, but out of pure curiosity. Hey, i'm just doing my job... For the love of the house!!!  So onto my next client I'm in the beginning stages of the 5W's!  Letting your designer know what you like and don't like is a very good thing... I laugh with my clients!  We look at each other like, really, you like that? hahah You need to smile and enjoy your project... Life is too short, So have fun! Can't wait for this project to come together! Off to have fun... 

xoxo 
Alexandra 


{To hire rustic rooster design team... Please contact us at, 760.436.2171}


No comments:

Post a Comment