Tuesday, January 6, 2015

before and after {interior design}


Ok... Let's have some fun this year!!! Hello 2015 here I come!!!! I want to show you what I'm working on or what I've worked on. Some of my pictures will be teasers, before, progress and after shots of my work. Well, here ya go...  I took these pictures {don't laugh} of a home I started working on last year in the La Jolla Shores. My clients wanted their family room and living room completly redone... Everything brand new! Here's the living room... I'll show you the family room next. Now, remember I took these photos... Enjoy my before and after's.



{before living room}


{before living room}


{after living room}


{after living room}


{after living room}



{after living room}
{after living room}

I took a perfect sized beach cottage that had such amazing bones and turned it into something simple and very classic. The new color scheme was calming and truly peaceful. I did add a pop of color to the room. Finding this blue linen fabric was definitely an easy task for me... It had a French flair but coordinated with the classic blue and whites that were added to the room.  The blue really tied the entire room together. I hope my pictures help you see the changes that I made for my clients... Enjoy!!!

xoxo
Alexandra

{To hire rustic rooster interior design team... Please contact us at 760.436.2171}



No comments:

Post a Comment