Thursday, May 8, 2014

less is best




 
Trying to set the scene for a dinner party can either be extremely stressful or so very easy! You have many different layers to think of... What are you going to wear? Where are you going to have the dinner party... Outside or inside? What am I going to serve? Those are all very important questions to start with... Of course that take time to figure out. Then on top of everything you need to set it all up... OMG just typing this is stressing me out {smile}! As a designer all of these details are huge in my eyes... But one thing I can assure you, is to go simple and classic and you can never fail!  My mother used to always say to me as I was growing up... " Do not gild a lily! Less is best... Your beauty will shine when people can actually see you or what you are trying to accomplish." Elegance should be very smooth and easy. If you're struggle with it... Stop and reassess everything! You can do it...  That's my designer dinner party advise for the day! 

xoxo
Alexandra






No comments:

Post a Comment