Monday, April 2, 2012

happy 6th birthday

Well, this little lady just turned 6! I can't believe it. I keep saying it over & over again in my mind... She's 6. WOW, that's crazy! Time really does pass by so fast! Happy Birthday my sweet angel!  

Taylor & my mom came up with the idea to throw a Tea party... Fancy Nancy Style!  One Christmas Taylor received a fabulous Fancy Nancy entertaining book for a present which has prompted Taylor to create lavish parties for her friends & family. We love it!


My mother, no joke was the creator of everything!  I pretty much showed up & played with the girls! They had boas, beautiful hats, white gloves & even made fans to keep them cool in style... Thank you mom for everything!  Oh I almost forgot... Each girl got to take home a vintage hand painted tea cup as a party favor. They were beautiful... 







Then my daughter raised her hands & let the real party begin... Jumpy Time! Oh what a sight to see! 12 girls in party dresses & boas jumping like wild & crazy animals. Hey, we tried to make them into little ladies! {wink} 



HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY
TAYLOR!
 You are one loved little girl...
 xoxo, mom

1 comment:

  1. What a precious young lady you have! A tea party, how perfect! I have two boys and two grandsons so no tea partys in my future! ha, ha!
    http://whitebarnbasics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete