Friday, October 7, 2011

elegance with a twist

 

  
   
 




OK, here's the low down... {one} I just installed the most amazing living room today. Let me say this again, MJ are you listening? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G {i'm doing a cheer pose right now}! Remember this post here... Well, after months & months of waiting for the sofa fabric to come in... It finally did! Thank Goodness...  It was well worth the wait! The living room is all done & looks wonderful. {two} I got another huge lecture from my client... She told me that I need to post afters. I know, I know, I know. If you only understood how crazy I am right now, that the minute I sit down at my desk in the office I'm usually whisked off to a meeting or I'm on the phone & then when I'm at my desk at home my kids drag me away... Plus, I think Blogger hates me sometimes. I post a picture & then It does something weird. So my frustration sets in & I walk away. I know you all are chuckling to yourself & agreeing with my client. OK! I'm on it... I really am!

By the way I used for the 1st time ever a cowhide for an accent piece in the room... I'm in love! It grounded the room & added an extra element/texture to the room. Last but not least... I wore the appropriate shoes on this install. ha ha My vintage boots... As I was sitting chatting with my client we noticed that I fit right in with the cowhide. Thanks y'all!

1 comment:

  1. i so agree with your client. your work (or what little we get to see of it) is amazing. but i totally understand the being pulled in a million directions. and blogger does have a mind of its own to have to deal with. so what little bit i get to see, i'm happy with. this room looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete