Tuesday, October 4, 2011

before & after: tlc

I found an old ottoman for a client a little while back... I knew it would be perfect in their house. The size & style legs were just what I had been looking for! This ottoman had a future {home}! After pricing out new custom made ottomans I couldn't pass this one by for the price point.  All it needed was a little elbow grease & voila, a new ottoman would be born!
{ottoman before}
{ottoman after}

Isn't she pretty!?!?! This new &  improved ottoman was re-upholstered, re-filled on top & the legs were just cleaned up. I love it!

If you have something old in your home... Don't throw it away! {STOP} Look at it & analyze all the things you can do with it. Re-upholster, slipcover, paint or even stain it... A little TLC can't hurt anything! The rooster loves re-purposing old pieces! {wink}

No comments:

Post a Comment