Tuesday, September 20, 2011

on my mind

  
Artwork is very special to each individual... You need to guide your client in the correct direction to coordinate a room. I struggle with this because I feel artwork is all in the eye of the beholder. Who am I to say your art work is awful when it might mean so much to you. What I select might not be my clients favorite. I can only push so far. Thank goodness I have been very lucky in the artwork department. Now with that said, I'm finishing up an office space {here} that art work is being selected... I can't get this photo out of my mind. Is it the classic black & white prints?   The organized crisp white frames? The pop of hot pink color? Chrystal chandelier? What is it? My gut tells me I’m going in the right direction. Are you attracted to this picture?

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of fabrics, the color navy in interesting ways, adn your advice on your blog, so I left you an award on my blog. :) http://craftytexanstidbits.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-flattered-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete