Wednesday, May 11, 2011

come on in {before}

Here she is as promised this morning! Isn't this master bathroom lovely? {wink}  Kelly thank you so much for graciously letting me post your before  bathroom pictures. I'm thrilled about this job... It's going to be so much fun! The changes are going to be tremendous. Knocking down walls, ripping out lights... Wow I'm sweating just thinking about all of this. As you all know me I will go to bed tonight & have a dream about this bathroom. {lol}  What's wrong with me? Enjoy all the before pictures... Next I'll indulge my ideas for this room.
 {before...entry into master bathroom}
 {before bathtub}
 {before cabinets, counter & flooring}
 {Our adorable model & best teeth brusher in all of Encinitas... Miss Reese}
  {before linen closet}
 {before close up}
{before sink & faucet}

 I have to thank my lucky starts for what I do & the fact that I work with such wonderful people!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so excited to be featured on your blog, even if it means showing off my lovely bathroom to the blogworld! So excited to see the "after" :)

    kelly :)

    ReplyDelete