Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Find


1.) Vintage cabinet with Shuttered {bi-fold} doors...
SOLD
OK, I have to tell you something... Before mom & I started the rooster I was given a cabinet that looked exactly the same for a Christmas present. I used it in college for EVERYTHING! In a kitchen for the microwave to sit on, in a living room for the TV to sit on, as my art supply station next to my drafting table, as a bar {shhh mom isn't supposed to know}, an entry table & even as a night stand. I love that piece & I still have it! Sorry, for the story... But, as you can see our pieces of furniture can really go ANYWHERE & are for all ages!
I hope this goes to a good home...
If you have any questions on
measurements or pricing
please call the rustic rooster,
760.436.2171

No comments:

Post a Comment