Friday, November 6, 2009

Let's pretend TODAY

This is my house

I have two of these 7 drawer bamboo dressers inside

I'm wearing this gold bracelet from J-Crew


Barefoot Contessa {Ina Garner} just dropped these cupcakes off at my house

I just ordered these Hunter wellies

I've been wearing these to pick the kids up from school

Just threw this on to cook breakfast

Sean just drove up with this... It had a big red bow on it... & a card that said, "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! No one deserves this car more than YOU! You're the best!"

Had my Persian rug cleaned... Gorgeous!

Nothing screams CLASSIC more than my new shutters all through the house!

Wow... My Climbing Sally roses are really happy!

My monogrammed totes for the whole family just arrived
Just picked these fresh topiarys up at my local farmers market... They look so nice in the kitchen!


Don't you just LOVE to pretend... I do!
:: Dare to DREAM ::

2 comments:

  1. Alex, that rug is to die for! Where is it from?? Is it antique??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... you must be my twin! I look just like the girl in the polka dots. We're pretending, right? Oh, and can I borrow your car? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete