Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've made up my mind

Remember when I kept talking about wanting to put the kids in twin beds... When should I do it {is Ryan ready}... What are they going to look like... Etc. Well, I finally made up my mind & I'm doing it NOW. Can't really go back, it's all paid for. Everything was delivered, all the fun pieces were found, pictures have been ordered, duvets are being made {thanks mom} & furniture is being painted {thanks John & Jeraldo}.

To be honest with you... I'm very nervous not for my selections in the room, but for Ryan. He's almost 20 months & going straight from Crib to a twin bed. Taylor went crib, toddler bed & now she will go to a twin easily. I'm scared, but everyone says he will be just fine. OK, I trust you all, but if he wakes up & walks into my room I'm calling YOU! YOU are going down with ME! LOL


Sean & I own a very small house {2 bedrooms with 4 people, good times!} so we have to run a tight, organized, clean & sparse ship! Remember I'm the eliminator. If you haven't seen it or played with it within 5 to 6 months... GONE! So I'm very creative about storage. You have to be when you are forced to...


Can't wait to show you the end result of the kids room... Hopefully by the end of this week it will all be installed & pretty! Yaaaa

2 comments:

  1. We have 4 kiddos (youngest are twin boys 14 months old) and the wee ones are moving in with their big brother (6) as soon as we think they can handle the bottom bunks of bunk beds. Space is tight here so I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product.
    oh, and compared to you I might be labeled a hoarder... need to get better at that!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the final results from everything to the bedding to the paint on the wall! With my new little guy on the way and my two kiddos sharing their room, you will be much of an inspiration for us! :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete