Friday, November 27, 2009


In honor of BLACK FRIDAY the rooster chicks are all wearing black, playing soft music & giving out FREE hugs! We thought we would have a little fun on a crazy day like BLACK FRIDAY! I've never been one to go to the malls on this day... I know tons of people that make this day a family tradition... I say, To each his own... No thank you! I can't imagine waiting for a parking space, waiting in lines, pushing or getting pushed by people {accident or not} for a discount. I need my sleep & my sanity... Plus, I'm buying local & supporting local businesses... Not malls. Local business need your support! We're the ones that make the world go round! If you don't feel like a crazy day & want a FREE hug stop by the rooster. We're here for you!
Say...
"HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY"
& receive
10% off
at the time of check out.
Need to say it to get it... For today ONLY!
930 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, California 92024
760.436.2171

1 comment:

  1. SENDING MY HUG VIA EMAIL...we are going for a bike ride...I'm with ya sister...no malls for me!

    ReplyDelete