Friday, April 24, 2009

New Inventory



1.) Black round pedestal table

1.) Black round pedestal table with a leaf (same table . . . but wanted to show you how it opens and the leaf)

2.) Vintage Cabinet - 3 drawers with 2 beaded board doors. Love it!

3.) This hutch top isn't new inventory . . . But, I wanted to let everyone know that we have it and that it's perfect for on top of a dresser or hung on a wall (bathroom, bedroom, entry or even in a kitchen). Extra storage . . .


- I will take picture of more inventory that's coming in today . . . so much stuff & it's moving fast. DON'T FORGET it's the ENCINITAS STREET FAIR this weekend so it will be very busy. Get your furniture while you can . . . Hurry up!
Call rustic rooster to inquire about prices or sizes . . . 760.436.2171

1 comment:

  1. Love the new stuff! Will definitely be in tomorrow. Great seeing you today! ps. I can reserve a listing for you on my site with free shipping of course! Just let me know what you want, and I'll create a reserve for you. And I hope you didn't hear Harper going CRAZY at the restaurant. haha, he is WILD!

    ReplyDelete