Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Camera . . . New Me!



I just got a new camera . . . and I'm in loooovvvvveeeee with it! I got a Canon - EOS Rebel XS. Target had an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up. Plus, it also included the lens too. Very important . . . I do need another lens that's a wide angle, they say that's good for interior shots. Maybe in another month . I have been in the market for a new one because I want to be able to take better shots for my BLOG and of my kids. Well, I think I got a good one! Yaaaa So Far my shots have been so clear, clean, colorful and GOOD! I think I made a really good decision.

2 comments:

  1. wow, new car, new camera...i want one! awesome photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fun! Now I need a new body! Hee Hee That one I can't charge . . . Well, I can but won't! LOL I know aren't the photos great. I LOVE love LOVE my new camera!

    ReplyDelete