Tuesday, October 30, 2018

little change...


So lately I've been on this "k i c k" to change 1 little thing a month. Last month I got the itching to change my deodorant to something aluminum free... And much much more safe for me and my body! Overtime I would roll on my old deodorant in the morning and  would have a little panic attack that I'm putting chemicals in my body and just asking for something bad to happen to me {cancer}. Ugh I absolutely hated that feeling! Of course then the question was whats going to help me stay fresh and not smell {that's HUGE}! Then I stumbled upon this deodorant on Instagram {kopari}. Reading all the reviews I was ready to go get it. Why not... Something that keeps me safe and still keeps me smelling great! I'm in! Now here's the best part... They sell this brand at my old storefront location in Encinitas {SALT} on Highway 101. Of course I go to my back garage space in the alley pretty much everyday but have never in the last 5ish years gone into my old storefront. Just never really wanted to... Well, I got my mom and kids and we did it. 1 - The store is great,  2 - I had not one sad feelings going back in and 3 - I actually had a sigh of relief. SALT was N O T H I N G like the old rustic rooster so I was OK with that {wink}. I felt relived that I didn't get emotional. OK back to the deodorant. I was told you would heavily sweat for 14 days because you were releasing all the old toxins/aluminum from your previous deodorant. I didn't care I wanted this change! 

* * {R E V I E W} * *

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! THE BEST CHANGE I MADE! I smell great and I have no fear of getting stinky in any workout class I take or meeting I go to because I don't get stinky at all! It feels good and glides on so easy!  Doesn't stain my clothes or anything! 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  

Now, I'm going to go and get it for my kids. They're at the age where they NEED deodorant so bad and with their little bodies changing with age/hormones/testosterone I would rather put something good into them than bad toxins!  And to be honest with you I don't care that's its $11.90 per bottle. It's well worth the price... 

GO.AND.GET.IT 


No comments:

Post a Comment