Thursday, November 23, 2017

happy thanksgiving

I know I say this often, but I truly am blessed and beyond thankful for what I have been given in my life. I count my blessings every night before I go to bed and say thank you! No joke I do this... I even journal when I wake up to give thanks. Its my way of closing out a possible rough day with my kids or even with my work and starting my day fresh and full with gratitude. Trust me when I say  I have definitely had my challenges and set backs in my life... Oh man If some of you only new. That's dinner and drinks one day {lol}. But I chose to go forward stronger and more positive in my life. We all have a choice and it's how we act on those choices. Break down the bad and take them as lessons. Yes, when the storm hits, it hurts so bad! But breath and realize God only gives us what we can handle and we are being taught something in that moment. Good old lessons! You need to start working on you. When you change... Everything else around you changes. Please don't think mistakes are bad and you shouldn't be around people who make them... You should definitely be around those people So you see what to do and what not to do. Remember this, Good things come to good people... So be good! I saw something cute on Instagram that was pretty fun...  It said, fill in the blank about "yourself"

I am___________________________!!! 

Fill in the blank over and over again till you have a smile from ear to ear. You'll feel and shine with so much happiness! I promise!  

H A P P Y 
THANKSGIVING 
from my 
little turkeys 
to yours! 



No comments:

Post a Comment