Thursday, October 15, 2015

thirsty thursday


This week has sure been drink worthy {for me at least}... OMG it's so hot out! Seriously, when is this heat going to stop... I'm ready to put on a sweater and some jeans! After aimlessly gazing the internet last night I stumbled upon Town & Country Magazines website. Of course I was drawn to the cocktails. Yes please! Well,  here's a cocktail I think you might enjoy... Its called Apple Rickey.  Here's a drink on me! 

2 oz. Cointreau 
1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice 
3 slices of a tart Apple 
7 leaves of fresh rosemary 
3-4 oz. Club Soda or Seltzer


Muddle the apple and rosemary in the bottom of a glass. Build cocktail with remaining ingredients and ice. Stir briefly. Garnish with a fan of sliced apple on a pick.

enjoy
Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment