Monday, January 27, 2014

red hot monday



Valentines is fast approaching us... Are you ready? OK I've gotten as far as look at the color of red.  Just looking {wink}! I know you all are so impressed with me. lol Hmmm what are you all going to do for your kids classroom treats, teachers gifts... Etc.? I think I would like to stay a few steps ahead of this Valentine's Day thing because of our house move. I want to create as much "normal" as I can during the transition for my kids that I can... I know it will be hard, but if I stay into the game and make it all fun and easy everything will be just fine {cross your fingers}. My goal today is to go on Etsy and pinterest and get all my ideas and then plan! Cross your fingers I get pass just looking at  the color red stage. Happy Monday everyone!  

xoxo
Alexandra


1 comment:

  1. I love love love the red paint in that kitchen! What a way to wake up.

    ReplyDelete