Wednesday, October 2, 2013

seeing orange





How do you feel when you see the color orange... Extremely warm? Comfortably cozy? Traditional? What? I have a rush of feelings that take over me when I see the color orange... I want to sit in a small room by the fire and read a romance novel.  Put on my boots and wear a wool sweater. Family does come to mind heavily...  I want to create traditions and lasting memories for my little ones. Can't you picture yourself falling in a pile of orange leaves... Baking a pumpkin pie with your grandma. Changing out all your hardware in your home to brass... Yes, please! Ahhh a hot cup of Joe is calling my name... Orange you happy you read my post {wink}! Help inspire me  with your  feelings and ideas on orange. Would love to hear...    

xoxo 
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment