Monday, October 7, 2013

rustic rooster {the challenge}




OK... Here's the challenge... I can only drink black coffee for one week straight! Do you think I can do it?  No milk, half and half, sugar or creamer... Nothing! Straight up Black!  I love my hazelnut creamer! I truly do love it! It's my little slice of heaven in the morning. I actually dream about it right before I go to bed at night {yes, i'm a weirdo}. OMG I'm crazy for doing this. I'm sure some of you are asking yourself... Why? Why? Why? Well... I'm really trying to eat right and exercise more so of course when that happens you start to cut out the bad stuff. Sugars, fats... Etc. I want to really to see if my body recognizes and rejects the bad things... Plus, I want to see weight loss results. Hey, it's only for a week... I can do this! Bring it on!  Who's with me on the rustic rooster challenge! 

Are you IN

or

Are you OUT?


XOXO
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. No Way!! ;-) I could never live without my Hazelnut Creamer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of creamer, try a little unsweetened vanilla almond milk and stevia. I get mine from Trader Joe's. It might make the transition easier than going cold turkey. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex - You should really look at my uncles website, http://www.nutrimirror.com/
    It helps people loose weight without depriving themselves. It's about being nutritionally sound and eating real food. Take a look at it... and it's a free site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it brings you that much joy, why would you get rid of it? It is such a tiny bit of fat in the grand scheme of things. I say enjoy life, enjoy the creamer, and just run up and down the stairs an extra time at home to make the difference. I have never dieted and never will. I love the pleasure food brings to my life, and will just add more exercise if needed.

    ReplyDelete