Saturday, September 21, 2013

it's back



I'm sorry I just cant get enough of this soap. It's absolutely amazing... The first time I tried it I was speechless {no joke}.  The smell and texture on my body was amazing. Plus, my little ones love it too. When your kids ask to use a soap in the shower because it makes their body feel soft...  You get more and more to make them happy! Its been so popular in my store that I had to order more! Yes, Seaweed Soap is back by popular demand!  It's here... Stop by to get your Seaweed soap & try the excitement... You'll want more and more too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, was at your shop today and I bought the seaweed soap! I also meant to buy the rope doorstop but got distracted. I'll be back. I told your mom although I am new to reading blogs I've missed yours and she said drop you a line. Love your decorative style.

    ReplyDelete