With less than a week before Thanksgiving, here are a few tips to get you closer to a fabulous holiday!
- Confirm the number of guests who will be attending.
- Work on your shopping lists. Divide the list into two parts: (1) items that can be purchased immediately, and (2) items that need to be bought the day before Thanksgiving. Don't forget to pick up a few special treats for the kids!
- Select a wine(s). Caterers recommend providing a half bottle for each guest.
- Save food containers and paper bags for packing up leftovers and handing them out to guests on their way out.
- Stop by the rustic rooster for all of your holiday decorating needs!