Friday, November 23, 2012

black friday...




  







OK I'm gonna be honest with you {very honest}... I've never done the whole black Friday thing.  Have you? Wait in long lines, wake up early, read where the deals are... That just never excited me. Sometimes I wish I did it, but it's not in me to fight the parking lots and all the deal crazed people at the malls. Crazy I tell you! I would rather stay in my cozy bed and relax. I do enjoy hearing about all the craziness that takes place the day of the deals... Man gets trampled at entrance, Lady uses pepper spray to get her sweater...  The stories are endless. Too funny! I would rather stay out of those people way... Stay local and support small businesses. Stop by and say, HI today! We would love to see you on this fabulous black Friday! 








No comments:

Post a Comment