Friday, September 14, 2012

my world


    

I don't know about you, but pretty much everyday I walk around my house moving and adjusting things. Let's just say it's like a nervous tick. I have two sides to me... 1.)  very traditional and 2.) beach cottage.  I love combining the two styles. As you can see I love seascapes and botanicals.  I have a fabulous collection of gingers jars all over my house as well.  Don't you just love how I displayed my necklaces. It's the easiest place for me to see and grab them when I'm getting ready for work. Thank goodness Sean doesn't say a word... I have no clue where I would put them. Our bed is my heaven. I went with a white denim slip covered headboard. It's perfect because down the road if I ever want to change our room color or pillows I can... Because I haven't locked myself into one color. Well, here's a little peek into my world... Hope you enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment