Saturday, September 26, 2009

Old School Scully...





About a year ago my husband spotted this Old School Vintage pixie Schwinn cruiser... He turned to me with wide eyes & said, Should we get it for Taylor? I asked the guy how much... Of course me being the "PRO" shopper (just kidding) I haggled... The gentleman wanted 50, I said, 20... we settled at 30... WOW! That's a great deal. Everything is original on it... Even the tires. I love the fact that it's blue because Mr. Ryan can use it when he get bigger & the Big S on the seat... Looks like I had the Scully initial put there on purpose. So if anyone steals this bike, I know it's ours because of the seat... Ha ha Grandma bought training wheels in anticipation for the big day Taylor would transfer over from her little 10 dollar pink plastic bike... Well, the day Finally came... Today! We went out for our morning stroll on the coast with the kiddos & almost died because Taylor wouldn't stop complaining about her bike & how hard it was to ride. I do have to say she looked pretty funny on it... Tall girl on a little bike. So sad! The moment we left the beach we drove right to storage got the bike out & then over to grandmas house picked up the the training wheels & the rest is history!
Taylor Scully has officially joined the old school Scully beach cruiser clan....

No comments:

Post a Comment