Thursday, July 18, 2019

elegant

Oh My I can't stop staring at this dress. It's absolutely gorgeous! For those of you wondering, no I'm not getting married again... Yet! But this dress just stopped me in my tracks last night as I was browsing through pinterest. By the way, I get everything on my feed... food, tanning creams, make-up tutorial to outdoor tree living lofts {what the heck}. I get it all! So somehow I got wedding dresses...

Seriously, this is beyond elegant! I know when I get remarried again I would definitely add this look into my musts for my big day. Ok ladies don't even say, that you've never had a book of items you wanted for your big day. From the perfect dress, shoes... Hair and make up to the band. You so did! I did for my 1st and it was fabulous. Truthfully my 1st wedding was so much fun... From beach ceremony {gave everyone flip flops to walk on the beach}, drinking and dancing {Martini Ranch}, magician {yes an amazing jaw dropping magician} and not going to lie, I wish I had added 1 more thing for my big day... Hula lessons! lol For those who came would understand... Never know maybe at my next one {wink wink}!

What fabulous thing's did you have at your wedding? What would you do differently? Did you love your wedding dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment