Tuesday, March 28, 2017

birthday girl {love}



 



Planning anything for this little lady is beyond easy... So of course you all guessed it,  creating her 11th  birthday soiree was  pretty fun! I actually surprised her with her  BFF's to go horseback riding! She thought she was getting mani/pedi's and hair  blown out with them... Nope! Oh man seeing her light up when I had her read a little note after school... Was beyond priceless! Taylor was smiling ear to ear while jumping up and down in the kitchen. That was so cute to see as a mom... It showed me all my planning paid off. 

Happy 11th Birthday Miss Taylor Michelle... This year is going to be fabulous for you.    You're growing up to be such a beautiful young lady! I love our adventures together and amazing talks about life... You are my inspiration in everything! Never change! I love you so much!  Happy Birthday my love!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment